How to attend courses if you are not a Bachelor's / Master's student

The Student Information Desk can give you advice on the possibilities of taking courses without registering as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student.

If for some reason you are unable to register as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student, there is the option of attending courses as a contract student or simply as an auditor.

For more information about these options, please contact the Student Information Desk.

Last Modified: 14-12-2011