Séminaire pratique: Le Français des Affaires CCIP- DFP Affaires C1
|Number of lessons||12|
|Day(s) and time(s)||see Timetable & Registration|
|Registration fee||€ 350 for PhD students and staff of Leiden University
€ 440 for others
|Students can register through uSis|
|Language of instruction||French|
This course focuses on terminology and topics that relate to business in France. The topics covered include management, human resources, how to raise capital and the various types of business entity in France. The emphasis in the classes is on spoken interaction and production, and the course participants discuss and give presentations on various topics that they have prepared at home. They also learn how to write a business letter in French.
The course also prepares participants for the exam for the . This exam is not compulsory and the exam fee is not included in the course fee.
|Title||Le Français du monde du travail. Français langue étrangère. Préparation aux examens DFP de la CCIP|
Boekhandel Van Stockum
|Title||Vocabulaire progressif du Français des Affaires avec 200 exercices.|
|Available at||Boekhandel Van Stockum|
The course is intended for educated adults, both students and staff of Leiden University and anyone else who may be interested. It is open to law students, PhD candidates, students studying French and professional business people.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The course load is 65 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions