Le Français des Affaires
|Number of lessons||12|
|Day(s) and time(s)||see Timetable & Registration|
|Registration fee||€ 350 for PhD students and staff of Leiden University
€ 440 for others
|Students can register through uSis|
|Language of instruction||French|
TIMETABLE & REGISTRATION
Doing business in France demands the specific knowledge and skills that are viewed as the norm there. In this course, students/professionals set up their own business and write a Business Plan. Topics covered in this context are: options for raising capital, the various types of business entity in France, human resources and management. The course focuses especially on standard French business terminology, and on the professional design and structure of the Business Plan. In addition to practising with written skills, students will have ample opportunity to engage in spoken interaction and production.
|Title||Le Français du monde du travail. Français langue étrangère. Français langue étrangère, Seconde édition. Préparation aux examens DFA1 et DFA2 de la CCIP|
Boekhandel Van Stockum
|Title||Construire son business plan|
|Authorr||C. Léger-Jarinou and G. Kalousis|
|Available at||Boekhandel Van Stockum|
The course is intended for educated adults, both students and staff of Leiden University and anyone else who may be interested. It is open to law students, PhD candidates, students studying French and professional business people.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The course load is 65 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions