On Demand Courses
In addition to the regular program of open registration courses there is a number of courses that have been taught in the past and can be organised on demand, either at the Language Centre or in-company.
Over the years, the Academic Language Centre has developed and delivered several group courses to improve the English language skills of Leiden University staff and students or outside parties. These courses are still available and can be organised as custom-made courses, either at the Language Centre or in-company. Outline, content and frequency can be adapted according to the client's wishes. The minimum number of participants is 6.
- English Pronunciation
- Academic Writing Plus - Reader Expectations
- Academic Writing Plus - Tables, Charts and Graphs
- Summary Writing for research proposals
- Introduction to International Legal English
- Preparation Course for the ILEC Examination (International Legal English Certificate)
- EAP - Presenting for master's students
- TOEFL Exam Preparation Course
For more information, please contact:
Mr. S. Cheng
071-527 41 51 (not on Wednesday afternoon)