Dutch for Civic Integration level 2
|Number of lessons||26|
|Registration fee||€ 1095|
|Language of instruction||Dutch and English|
- If you have passed the final test of your current course you will receive a personal message with a link to the online enrolment in the week of 18 December.
- Participants who move on to the next level have priority above others.
|course code||course period||days||time|
|ndi2-pd||15 January - 22 March||Monday+Tuesday+Thursday||9:15-12:00|
|ndi2-pe||15 January - 22 March||Monday+Tuesday+Thursday||12:15-15:00|
This course focuses on basic vocabulary and grammar. However, students are expected to know elementary words and rules of grammar. Various linguistic skills are dealt with in this course: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Texts and topics of conversation focus upon everyday language use. The student learns approximately 600 words. Conversation skills are practised with the class, as well as in groups, and language lab equipment is used. Furthermore, the tutor deals with texts and grammatical topics. Students are expected to prepare at home; preparation time is estimated to be approximately 3 hours per session.
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to hold a basic conversation on everyday subjects, such as where they live, family matters, going out, studies, work, medical topics. Participants will also be able to understand basic texts and conversations.
|Title||Nederlands in gang (second half of the book)|
|Author(s)||Berna de Boer, Margaret van der Kamp, Birgit Lijmbach|
This course is intended for adults with higher levels of education and is especially meant for Civic Integration applicants. The DUO-loan can be used to pay for the course.
For this course knowledge of the language is required. Those who have a certificate from the previous course can enrol directly. Others are required to check by means of an entrance exam if they have sufficient knowledge to take part. This is a computerised test which you can only do at the Language Centre. Please get in touch with us to make an appointment and we will make a reservation for you: 071 - 5272332 / email@example.com
This is a fast-paced course. Students are expected to prepare each lesson and to actively participate in each class.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 14.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions