Dutch for Civic Integration level 5
|Number of lessons||26|
|Registration fee||€ 1095|
|Language of instruction||Dutch|
- If you have passed the final test of your current course you will receive a personal message with a link to the online enrolment in the week of 18 December.
- Participants who move on to the next level have priority above others.
|course code||course period||days||time|
|ndi5-pd||15 January - 23 March||Monday+Wednesdag+Friday||9:15-12:00|
|ndi5-pe||15 January - 23 March||Monday+Wednesdag+Friday||15:15-18:00|
The student's existing everyday vocabulary is further expanded. Knowledge of grammar is revised and expanded. Various linguistic skills are dealt with: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Students practise giving presentations. Conversation and authentic texts are centered around various scientific and current topics. The student learns approximately 600 new words. Conversation skills are practised with the class as well as in groups and language lab equipment is used. Students are expected to prepare at home; preparation time is estimated at approximately 3 hours per session.
The pace is fast and students are expected to actively participate in and prepare for the lessons.
This course contains part of the preparation for the 'Kennis van de Nederlandse Maatschappij' exam.
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to have a conversation on a variety of current topics with relative ease. Participants will also be able to give a basic presentation. The course is concluded with a final test and a certificate (minimum attendance 80%).
Nederlands op niveau (nieuwe editie)
B. de Boer, B. Lijmbach
W. Loeffen, B. Lijmbach, B. de Boer
|Title||Welkom in Nederland|
The course material is included in the registration fee. The Academic Language Centre will hand out the books for this course to the participants only once.
This course is intended for adults with higher levels of education and is especially meant for Civic Integration applicants. The DUO-loan can be used to pay for the course.
For this course knowledge of the language is required. Those who have a certificate from the previous course can enrol directly. Others are required to check by means of an entrance exam if they have sufficient knowledge to take part. This is a computerised test which you can only do at the Language Centre. Please get in touch with us to make an appointment and we will make a reservation for you: 071 - 5272332 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fast-paced course. Students are expected to prepare each lesson and to actively participate in each class.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 14.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions