What can a BAIS student offer?
Leiden University’s International Studies students are well-rounded, curious, socially conscious, and motivated. The students bring the following skills and knowledge:
- A good understanding of intercultural differences and divisions
- Well-rounded knowledge on a specific region of the world
- Training in at least one foreign language (although many students are multilingual), including some less widely-known (in the Netherlands) languages, such as Hindi, Swahili and Korean
- Ability to participate in debates in an active and informed way
- Ability to work and write under time-pressure and deal with deadlines
- The ability to look at local issues from a global and interdisciplinary perspective
If you are interested, please contact us.